Hi Sailing Community,
With the news of Auckland remaining in alert level 4 until 21st September 2021, we want to assure you all that MBSC is still busy behind the scenes planning for the Winter Champs (16th-17th October) and training clinic (14th-15th October). We are hopeful of running the regatta and clinic, at least in some form depending on the restrictions of the prevailing alert level. It will only go ahead if Auckland is in alert level 2 or lower at that time and even then, with strict Covid-19 management protocols in place. Let’s see what the Government announces on Monday next week and we will aim to make a decision after that. Fingers crossed!
Hope to see you all sailing soon!

Notice of Race…..coming soon