1. A membership of MBSC is subject to approval by the Management Committee.
2. A MBSC club membership requires a commitment to club sailing and other club activities.
3. When becoming a MBSC club member parents/guardians of the sailor will be added to the season’s duty roster for club racing and other club activities as needed. There is an expectation that a parent/guardian will be actively involved in supporting your sailor.
4. MBSC members must always recognise MBSC as their affiliated club first and foremost when entering regattas.
5. All MBSC members shall promote the purpose of the club and shall do nothing to bring the club into disrepute.
6. Refunds: in general a MBSC club membership refund will not be given,. Please read the full policy here.
7. Membership information that you provide will be shared with Yachting New Zealand as the governing body for the sport in New Zealand.