- Season storage is only available to active members of MBSC, which means boats must be in at least bi-weekly use, and only one boat per sailor.
- If this is deemed to be broken, boats will be given 2 week notice, after which they must vacate the spot they have been assigned.
- Refunds are not given for boat storage payments.
- Any boats not assigned space and left at the club may be removed to public areas.
- Drop in nightly storage rates are only available if space is available, and prior approval is mandatory. Inquiries can be made by email via the club captain or club manager (email@example.com). Members will have priority on storage over non-members at all times.
- Storage requests are taken during season membership registration online through Friendly Manager.
- Storage will be allocated on September 21, 2020.
- Storage will be available on October 1, 2020.
- Hosted clinics and events being held at Murrays Bay Sailing Club for the 2020/2021 season include storage for boats attending clinics, but boats using storage outside of clinic dates are expected to follow the rules and fees described herein.
- Murrays Bay Sailing Club hosts major events which help offset club costs. For the 2020/2021 season, boats might be asked to be removed for the following events:
- Winter Champs Regatta 2020 – October 2-4, 2020
- Auckland Opti and Starling champs 21021 – Jan 30-Feb 1, 2021
If this is the case, boats will be notified 2 weeks before the events starts, and are expected to have their boats removed from the property 2 days prior to the event commencing.
Murrays Bay Sailing Club members, coaches, or volunteers, do not accept any liability for loss or damage (material or personal) suffered on boats stored at the club. It is the individual’s responsibility, if so desired, to ensure they have adequate insurance cover for boat, equipment and personal effects. If your application is accepted, you will adhere to the rules available as a hard copy posted on the notice board, and included on this form.