2023/2024 Season Storage Terms and Conditions
- Season storage is only available to active members of MBSC, which means boats must be in at least bi-weekly use, and only one boat per sailor.
- If this is deemed to be broken, boats will be given 2 week notice, after which they must vacate the spot they have been assigned.
- Refunds are not given for 1st boat storage payments.
- When storage space is not fully allocated to club members for 1st boats, a club member’s second boat(s) may be allocated storage on a rolling monthly basis.
- Club members allocated 2nd boat storage will pay the yearly storage rate applicable.
- 2nd boat rolling monthly storage will continue until such time that another club member requires storage for their first boat.
- Club members with second boats will be given at least 2 weeks notice and asked to vacate their spot.
- 2nd boat removal dates will always occur at the end of the month.
- Any 2nd boat unused storage fees paid will be refunded from the date the club members 2nd boat is asked to be removed by.
- Any boats not assigned space and left at the club may be removed and any removal costs may be on charged to the boat owner.
- Drop-in / nightly storage rates are only available if space is available, and prior approval is mandatory. Inquiries can be made by email via the club manager (email@example.com).
a. Members will have priority on storage over non-members at all times.
- Storage requests are taken during season membership registration online through Friendly Manager.
- The cut-off for storage requests for the initial allocations will be September 13th 2023.
- Storage will be allocated by September 22 2023.
- Storage will be available on October 1 2023.
- Hosted clinics and events being held at Murrays Bay Sailing Club for the 2023/2024 season include drop-in/nightly storage for boats attending clinics. Boats using storage outside of clinic dates are expected to follow the rules and pay fees as described herein.
- Murrays Bay Sailing Club hosts major events which help offset club costs. For the 2023/2024 season, boats may be asked to temporarily remove their boats for the club’s major events.
If this is the case, boats will be notified 2 weeks before the event starts, and are expected to have their boats removed from the property 2 days prior to the event commencing. For the avoidance of doubt, no refund or compensation for this lost storage times will be given.
- Priority order for storage spots and spots location
- Priority is given to those with a spot the previous season
- Committee members and major volunteer role holders
- Order of requests
Murrays Bay Sailing Club members, coaches, or volunteers, do not accept any liability for loss or damage (material or personal) suffered on boats stored at the club. It is the individual’s responsibility, if so desired, to ensure they have adequate insurance cover for boat, equipment and personal effects. If your application is accepted, you will adhere to the rules available as a hard copy posted on the notice board, and included on this form.