To enquire about availability and make a booking, contact our club Manager) email@example.com (021) 242 6272
Please see the Rib Timetable for an indication on availability
(Note: There is multiple tabs)
Rib sign in/out Asset Tiger app instructions
HIRE RATES FOR MEMBERS
|Half Day||Full Day|
|Centre Console small (Y7/Y4/Y5/Y6)||$30||$60|
|Centre Console medium (Y1)||$50||$100|
|Centre Console large (Y2/Y3/Brin wilson)||At Commodores approval|
|* Fuel included.|
RIB USAGE POLICIES
Club ribs are an asset for members to use with care. Subject to availability ribs are available for private coaching, clinics, regatta support, etc.
You must wash boat and marks after use and return clean. Any marks, fuel and VHF put away. You must sign the rib in and out using the Asset Tiger app. Any damage must be reported in the app and an email with a detailed report to firstname.lastname@example.org
Rib driver must:
- Be 15 years or older
- Sign in and out the coach boat with Asset Tiger
- Have done YNZ coaching course or Club safety boat course
- Maintain 5 knots or less within 200m of shore
- Life jackets must be worn.
- Kill switch must be worn at ALL times
- Lock up the club and garages while they are on the water and when they leave after the session.
After receiving your booking the club manger will add the fee to your MBSC Friendly Manger account. Please login to see amount owning.